At last week's Media360Summit, Vanneck-Smith took delegates through the way The Wall Street Journal WSJ is transitioning from a subscription model to a membership model, which is more than a mere semantic difference, she argued. Behind the scenes, Vanneck-Smith gave Campaign Asia-Pacific more detail about how the programme works and why she is so passionate about the transition, which in the end is about nothing less than saving journalism.
Vanneck-Smith’s first job was a...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events