1. Treat your virtual event with as much attention as a physical event. Whether you run a stand-alone virtual event or as an add-on to a physical event, treating it with the same attention to detail will stand you in good stead.
Start with a clear definition of your success criteria and how to measure it. Also make sure your virtual event is visually aligned with your brand in terms of color, design,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events