HONG KONG - The Financial Services Marketing Forum will bring together more then 200 CMOs, global marketing directors and heads of marketing from both the B2B and B2C side of financial services.
Developed by FSM leaders for FSM leaders, the conference will look at how the industry can build trust in uncertain times. Topics will include trust and transparency, financial inclusion, innovation and regulations, social media in B2B, and the rise of automated competition.
- Mikaal Abdulla, CEO & Co-Founder, 8 Securities, Japan
- Suresh Balaji, Regional Head of Marketing APAC, Retail Banking and Wealth Management, HSBC, Hong Kong
- Dhvani Bhatt, Head of Direct Insurance, Group Insurance, HSBC, Hong Kong
- Meredith Binder, Senior Director, Global Marketing, S&P Global Market Intelligence, USA
- Sanjeeb Chaudhuri, Global Head of Brand and Chief Marketing Officer, Standard Chartered Bank, Singapore
- Gloria Chung, Chief Marketing Officer & Head of Market Planning APAC, J.P Morgan Asset Management, Hong Kong
- Anthony Desir, Managing Director, SAMI Funds, Hong Kong
- Paul Dowling, Co-founder & Principal Analyst, East & Partners, Hong Kong
- Daniel Flatt, Editorial Director, Haymarket Financial Asia, Hong Kong
- Angela Fung, Head of Marketing Asia Pacific, Robeco, Hong Kong
- Gavin Gollogley, Head of Digital, Asia, Sun Life Financial, Hong Kong
- Mathew Miller, Online Editor, Campaign Asia-Pacific, Hong Kong
- Carolyn Meier, Head of Events, Asia Pacific, Haymarket Media Group, Hong Kong
- Ian Myles, Co-Founder and CEO, area 51, Singapore
- Annika Payn, Head of Brand APAC, Zurich Insurance¸ Hong Kong
- Basker Rangachari, SVP and Head of Brand, Marketing and Customer Experience, Mashreq Bank, UAE*
- Mark Saunders, Group Chief Strategy & Marketing Officer, AIA, Hong Kong
- Michelle Sprod, Head of Brand & Communications, Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas, Hong Kong
- Frédéric Tardy, Chief Marketing, Digital, Data & Customer Officer, AXA Asia, Hong Kong
- Jill Wong, Partner, Howse Williams Bowers, Hong Kong
See the FSM website for more information and registration.