The Philippines’ Post-Yolanda Consumer Sentiment Survey revealed that 96 per cent of Filipinos aged 21 and above expect brands and private companies to play an effective role in recovery from the effects of the typhoon.
This puts brands alongside global organisations 97 per cent such as the United Nations, the Red Cross, and the World Health Organisation, as well as the international community 97 per cent, as “effective” contributors to recovery efforts in the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events