Facebook is pivoting to privacy. This has been on the cards for months, but the platform’s F8 developer conference reaffirmed just how high on the agenda it is. The future is private, chief executive Mark Zuckerberg said.
For a platform that was built around the concept of openness, connection and sharing, this seems like a rather seismic shift. But with pressure from regulators, data and hacking scandals and loss of trust from users, Facebook has...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events