Sheryl Sandberg, Facebook’s chief operating officer, speaking at the Dmexco conference in Germany, said the world’s biggest social media company felt a sense of responsibility and wants to give businesses more control over where your ads runbefore, during, after campaigns.
As part of what Facebook calls its monetisation eligibility standards, it told advertisers it will not allow ads in a number of contentious areas including real-world tragedy and conflict, other violent and extremist...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events