Zuckerberg is talking to a number of song-streaming services and music community sites, including Rhapsody.com, iMeem.com and Lala.com, about an outsourcing deal, according to the New York Post which is owned by News Corp.
Facebook already permits some of these digital music services to have a presence on its site but the outsourcing deal would more deeply integrate their music experience into Facebook.
Zuckerberg and other Facebook executives have also been busy...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events