Facebook has acknowledged that greater collaboration across the industryincluding with its rival platformsis the only way to effectively solve the pervasive brand-safety issues that have dogged digital media for several years.
“Partnerships are critical for this,” said Facebook APAC director of product marketing James Tan.
Tan was speaking to Campaign Asia-Pacific one day after Facebook tied up with Google, Twitter and a host of the world’s biggest advertisers, agency groups...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events