For the first time in Cannes Lions’ 62-year history, a Chinese executive will be awarded the Media Person of the Year accolade at the global festival of creativity. As SY Lau, senior EVP of Tencent, the Chinese internet giant that rivals Silicon Valley’s titans, and president of its Online Media Group, goes on stage to collect the coveted Lion trophy, he will join a roll call of some of the world’s most inspiring minds in media, including Facebook...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events