The business events industry in Australia will be strongly represented in the development of the country's future tourism strategy following the appointment of Karen Bolinger, president of the Association of Australian Convention Bureaux AACB,and AEG Ogden chief executive, Harvey Lister to the Beyond Tourism 2020 Steering Committee.
Australia's minister for trade, tourism and investment, Steven Ciobo, convened the first meeting of the Beyond Tourism 2020 Steering Committee in Sydney...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events