The inaugural CES Asia show took place just last year in Shanghai and attracted 28,000 attendees over three days. It featured more than 212 exhibitors from 16 countries spanning more than 20,000 gross square metres of floor space.
CES is owned and produced by the Consumer Technology Association CTA, a standards and trade organization for the consumer-electronics industry in the United States, with a membership base of approximately 2,000 companies.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events