Essence has added to its APAC leadership team with the appointment of James Smyllie as VP of media planning and Lee Walsh as VP of media activation.
Smyllie, who took up the role towards the end of last year, heads up Essence’s integrated media planning offering across APAC.
He joined from a nearly 15 year stint at Dentsu Aegis Network, most recently as international client president at Carat.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events