The esports industry is growing quickly, with new leagues, teams and distribution channels, and this growth is attracting new high-profile esports investment from brands, media organizations and traditional sports rights holders.
Esports can be defined as professional, organized competitive video gaming. Major esports competitions are often held in arenas in front of large in-person audiences, where players or teams compete for money and prizes. Unlike traditional sports, the majority of esports tournaments and events are...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events