The session, which included an introduction by Aliza Knox, MD of online sales for Asia-Pacific at Twitter, pointed to statistics from Nielsen that showed brand preference increased 30 per cent among Twitter users that had been engaged by a particular brand, while purchase intent rose by 53 per cent.
“Each moment is an opportunity to engage,” Knox said, presenting an example in which the low-cost airline Jetstar had successfully inserted itself into a conversation about...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events