Most brands seem to be doing social wrong in China. Less than 2 percent of the country’s social-media users share offers from brands on their social networks. With social-media spending set to hit new records this year, brands and marketers need to adjust how they engage with Chinese consumers. The secret to doing so Aim for the heart.
Discounts and promotions may no longer resonate with China’s social-media generationbut emotional and personal connections do....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events