Edelman’s global revenue grew by 2.1% in 2019 to $892 million on an organic basis without taking into account the impact of currency fluctuations.
When considering the effect of currency fluctuations, global revenue was up 0.4%. The agency said its revenue increased in all regions. In the U.S., it grew by 1.6% to $554.1 million in APAC, it rose 4.5% to $105.6 million revenue was up 2.4% in EMEA to $183.7 million it increased...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events