Over the last two years, Edelman has doubled down on creativity, hiring more than 600 creatives and planners. Now, the agency is furthering its investment even more with the hire of Leo Burnett’s Judy John as its first global chief creative officer.
John, most recently Leo Burnett’s CEO of Canada and chief creative officer of North America, will officially take on the newly created role on April 29. The industry veteran, who is known as...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events