Created by Ogilvy Mather, the campaign aims to encourage use among occasional and lapsed users in the mid 20s to 30s demographic by highlighting the benefits of smooth, silky hair with regular use. Ogilvy's planning director Judd Labarthe said The target group realises she has to figure out how to be a mom, a daughter and an executive all at the same time. The centre of her life isn't expensive cars or designer clothes, but rather the job of managing...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events