I love WeChat. Really. Of the commentators out there, I have probably been among those giving it the most credit.
Much of the credit is deserved. WeChat is responsible for 34% of mobile usage in China. Most of my communicationswork, family and personalhappens on WeChat. Most impressive, to me, is that it’s revolutionising payments.
But I still believe it gets too much credit. It gets credit for...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events