When Donald Trump sucker-punched the world with his election victory last week, Shinzo Abe was one of the first to congratulate him, saying he expects the controversial businessman to make America “even greater”.
Many are doubtful. But America aside, the implications for Japan, and indeed the rest of the world, are even less clear. Trump’s pledge to put domestic business and production first looks set to derail the Trans-Pacific Partnership trade deal, which has been...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events