In an effort supposedly intended to give back to the less fortunate in our society, Malaysian used-car site Carlist.my and racing academy Aylezo, with help from Active Bugs, Monster Energy and Black Pearl Events, held an event recently called the DreamsComeTrue CSR program.
Orphanage kids from an organisation called Pertubuhan Perkhidmatan Sosial dan Pembangunan Komuniti PSPK, enjoyed face painting, a clown performance, inflatable archery and a buffet lunch, according to...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events