As marketers in the subcontinent, we are a keen observant of women because they are a core target audience for many brands we work for. These women make most purchase decisions for the major portion of consumer-goods brands that are in day-to-day use by their family. And I am sure, most marketers will agree on this.
But have we realized that the role of the women is changing even in our part of the world....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events