As per the government census of 2011, Nepal is predominantly a youthful country with almost 55 per cent of the population below 25 years and 70 per cent below 35 years. Unlike many developed economies, isn’t it a youthful market In this context, most marketers who want to dominate their category in this country should always first look to capture these younger audiences and create a brand image that will appeal and stay relevant to them.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events