SINGAPORE A new dinner theatre has opened in Singapore providing a much-need indoor option for large corporate groups and, its founder believe, a more economical option to established venues. Igor's in the Waterfront Stadium precinct on the East Coast that can seat up 300 with a stage show during dinner. The concept was popular with incentive houses and conference organisers for post-events in Hong Kong and Igor's Group founder and chief executive officer Mr Chris Lenz...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events