Publicis Groupe has launched Digitas in Indonesia, with the agency subsuming Razorfish Indonesia.
The 110-person Digitas Indonesia will be based in Jakarta, and incorporate Razorfish’s digital, technology and retail capabilities alongside its CRM, data and strategy offering. The agency’s client portfolio includes Nestle, McDonald’s, Exxon Mobil, Mercedes Benz, Coca-Cola and PG.
Khalid Raheel, formerly head of Razorfish Indonesia, will lead Digitas Indonesia as managing director, reporting in to Brian...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events