In research released today by Ogilvy Mather's strategy and innovation consultancy OgilvyRED, more than 70 percent of APAC companies reported that they are working toward delivering a new digital experience, while 17 percent are delivering already and 7 percent haven't even started.
OgilvyRED’s Digital Transformation Survey, conducted between September and November, included 82 respondents in senior marketing positions within companies in Asia with more than 500 employees. The respondents...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events