Asia-Pacific smartphone users are projected to download almost five billion mobile applications by the end of 2011, marking a 189 per cent increase from 1.6 billion apps downloaded in 2010 according to mobile research firm Ovum. The study also predicts revenues from paid-for mobile phone apps in the region will top US$871 million this year, an increase from the US$302 million figure recorded last year.
The Financial Times rolled out an FT.com...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events