US-based agency Rocket Fuel appointed Ken Mandel to its board of advisers as part of its efforts to gear up for expansion in Asia. Mandel, head of Singapore-based Interactive Advertising Bureau, previously held executive regional roles with Yahoo, OgilvyOne Asia-Pacific and NeoOgilvy.
Air Koryo, North Korea’s national airline, rolled out a Facebook page to attract fans and encourage tourism to the reclusive state. The Facebook page, in English,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events