It is believed that this time, the drinks giant is conducting information-gathering exercises both globally and for Asia-Pacific. The global review focuses on Diageo’s digital infrastructure and assets, while the regional process is believed to include digital marketing. OgilvyOne is currently Diageo’s CRM agency-or-record in Asia-Pacific, while digital is also handled by Arc.
Diageo’s 2007 digital review was conducted by R3 but, after identifying as many as 50 agencies across Asia-Pacific, did not result in...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events