Dentsu has acquired the international marketing and sponsorship rights to an exhibition that focuses on the internal mechanisms of things, ranging from machines to organisms.
The Suke Suke Exhibition made its debut in Fukuoka last year, drawing a crowd of 85,000, according to Dentsu. The company now wants to take it overseas and open it up to brands and educational bodies, promising to “provide services that create and maximise marketing opportunities” around the content....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events