Agencies shortlisted are believed to include Dentsu and Medicom, which both work with China Unicom. However, sources close to the pitch believe Dentsu is poised to win it.
Both Dentsu and Medicom declined to comment on the pitch.
In July, China Unicom called a review of its media business in China, with four agencies including incumbents MediaCom, Visioncn, Carat and Dentsu vying for the account. The account eventually...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events