At the same time it announced a CEO change at Dentsu Aegis Network, Dentsu Group has reported growth in revenue but a decline in underlying profit through the first nine months of the year.
Specifically, Dentsu Group reported 8% growth in revenue less cost of sales on a constant-currency basis and 4.4% organic growth, compared with the first nine months of 2017. The company said its Japan business delivered 4.1% revenue growth thanks to...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events