Dentsu Public Relations brought in US$80 million in fee income last year, but dropped one place from 2010 to number 20 in the ranking of 250 global PR firms. Two other Japanese firms are mainstays in the top 30 with Kyodo Public Relations climbing up five places to 23 with US$56.6 million, while PRAP Japan remains at 25 with US$50.5 million in fee income last year.
China's BlueFocus Communications Group...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events