The entry deadline for Campaign Asia-Pacific's Women Leading Change Awards 2018 is fast approaching. The early-bird deadline for the awards, which take place in Singapore on 31 May, is 29 March, and entries close on 11 April.
Now in its second year, the programme aims to nuture and champion women who have achieved notable accomplishments in their workplaces, including standing up for positive values that endorse equality and diversity.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events