The fast-food chain shifted the duties not already held by DDB to the agency from Leo Burnett. According to a spokesperson, the goal was to align the work in the two markets. Leo Burnett does not have an office in New Zealand.
As well as Australia, DDB handles McDonald’s in China, Singapore, Hong Kong and the Philippines. Digital arm Tribal DDB works with the client in China, Hong Kong and Japan....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events