According to the agency, the shift aims to strengthen the agency’s offerings in fields including shoppers marketing, point of sale and design. The shift was in part prompted by Rapp's win of Artistry’s creative account. The business was previously handled by Publicis, and the pitch is said to have involved JWT and Ogilvy.
To head the operation, Louis Cacciuttolo pictured, former CEO of OgilvyAction for Southern China, has been appointed CEO at DDB Guangzhou....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events