DDB China Group has appointed Allen Lee, former chief creative officer of digital agency 180 Shanghai, as CCO, filling a role that has been open since the departure of Danny Chan over a year ago.
Lee will be responsible for leading the creative teams of DDB, Tribal and TracyLocke in the China market. He has over 20 years of experience in creative agencies and expertise in combining technology with creativity, according to...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events