Campaign Asia-Pacific’s 24 April article by David Blecken, Taco Bell responds after Japan content gets lost in translation is just one example in a long history of blunders made by brand marketers when they fail to perform their due diligence before launching in a new country.
After its high profile re-entry into the Japanese market, Taco Bell, a subsidiary of Yum Brands, was encouraged to suspend and review its website as a result...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events