Criteo has invested US$23 million in an artificial intelligence AI lab to enhance its capabilities around machine learning for the advertising industry, with Suju Rajan, VP of Criteo in charge.
Based in Paris, the AI lab is a three-year project that will contribute towards the creation of industry standards for measurability and best practice, all of which will be available to the entire ecosystem in adtech and beyond.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events