MC Saatchi’s London home in Soho’s Golden Square is covered in scaffolding at the moment, but that repair job is nothing compared with the work that the four founding partners David Kershaw, Jeremy Sinclair, Bill Muirhead and Maurice Saatchi need to do to rebuild the agency group’s reputation.
Insiders admit that the four veterans some of the most celebrated names in British advertising in the past 50 years feel battered but determined after the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events