CNN is to expand its regional online business following a
partnership between CNN Interactive and Korea's major newspaper JoongAng
Ilbo to produce a Korean-language headline news service for CNN.com
early next year.
The service will be the first content in Korean to be offered by CNN and
is to be available on a co-branded page. Users are to have immediate
access through www.CNN.com and www.joins.com to Korean-language
headlines and summaries...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events