A sluggish economy, political uncertainty and human rights concerns. On the surface it seems like 2016 is going to be pretty tough for brands and the agencies that support them in Thailand.
According to the World Bank, growth in the country is expected to dip by 0.5 percent to 2 percent this yearlargely due to falling exports, high household debt and, crucially, stagnating consumer spending.
2015 was hardly an economic success...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events