The ad industry is buzzing about Martin Sorrell’s next acquisition target after the former WPP chief executive announced that his new company, S4 Capital, has agreed to buy Dutch content business MediaMonks.
In an interview Monday with Campaign UK, Sorrell said he believes S4 Capital’s focus on content, data and technology and a more agile, flexible approach is really in the sweet spot of what marketers want today.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events