The Corbis Creativty for Social Justic Award will be presented at the ADC 86th Annual Awards Gala on May 31, 2007.
The professional award comes with a US$20,000 cash prize presented to the non-profit client for whom the winning work was produced. In addition, Corbis will present a $5,000 scholarship to the winning student work created for a non-profit group.
The move is thought to be the first time a cash award has been...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events