- In 2013, consumers will be lured by bite-sized brand offerings aimed at emerging and now developed markets. This will also lead consumers to reduce the risk of trying something new.
- Combined living arrangements are also leading to shifting consumption patterns as people stay or return home to economise even as peers and separated couples are forced to cohabit.
- The report also says that consumers will...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events