Technological advances have been continually improving the medicine for ages, but a new J. Walter Thompson Intelligence APAC study documents a new turning point.
The latest digital technologies are giving people more knowledge and control of their own health, while the scope of personal healthcare itself is expanding beyond the clinics and hospitals to increasingly include services to improve overall wellbeing.
Entitled Well Economy Asia, the study looks at data from 2,500...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events