The research - covering 37 countries, including Hong Kong, Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, India, Thailand, Australia and Taiwan - revealed that 22 per cent were in the 30 to 39 age bracket, with the 40 to 59 and 60-plus groups accounting for 18 and 14 per cent respectively of the total. In comparison, 18 per cent came from the twenty-something group.
Chan Chi-wing, Taylor Nelson Sofres regional director, telecoms and technology, said it was traditionally...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events