The research, carried out by the WPP-owned media agency network across 19 markets and 11,000 respondents using its Mindreader survey, looks at people’s attitudes toward connected devices and products in the home and the services they could perform, such as automatic reordering of products or notifications of food expiry dates.
Among the Asian countries surveyed, China, India and Malaysia are leading the “connected” charge. Consumers in Japan and Australia remain more sceptical toward connected...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events