2017 was a year that saw growth and momentum rebounding in the Hong Kong economy. GDP growth has been consistent with economic activity revived on the back of Mainland tourist arrivals. Inflation remained well under control enabling greater spending in the economy.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events