For all the talk of a growing threat to big brands from the disruption of smaller, more nimble businesses, one of the most surprising elements of this year’s Hong Kong rankings is support for the view that established, international brands continue to capture attention and market themselves more effectively.
The usual names and logos again dominate the coveted top positions, as they did in 2014 and 2013. Given the narrative around disruption in branding and...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events